Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Mindful Health Solutions is one of the nation’s leading providers of innovative behavioral health care with a focus on cutting-edge treatment protocols such as TMS, Esketamine, and IV Ketamine for patients struggling with treatment-resistant depression and other psychiatric illnesses. We founded one of the first TMS-focused clinics in the US and have deep expertise in the field of non-invasive brain stimulation. We then went on to establish one of the first clinics to provide Esketamine (Spravato) therapy at scale, and recently incorporated IV Ketamine into our depression treatment pathway.
Patients at Mindful Health Solutions have access to true thought leaders in the field focused on bringing academic rigor and years of experience with novel therapeutics to an integrated treatment strategy. We are currently leaning into the promise of psychedelic therapies for depression and PTSD as well as leveraging our extensive clinical outcomes repository to develop predictive algorithms that will help guide our clinicians in selecting the best treatment modality for their patients.
We have grown to 24 outpatient clinics located in California, Georgia, Texas, and Washington and continue to expand our innovative, precision-medicine platform into new markets.
- Perform comprehensive psychiatric evaluations that include evaluation of mental status, current psychiatric symptoms and functioning, and other relevant health histories.
- Administer treatment plans in accordance with standardized procedures.
- General outpatient psychiatry-typical cases include: anxiety, depression, ADHD, OCD, bipolar disorder, PTSD.
- Deliver interventional treatments including TMS, Esketamine (Spravato), and work closely with experienced clinical leadership team that has been applying innovative treatment protocols for years supported by positive patient outcome data.
- New patient consults are 60 minutes with 30-minute follow ups.
- Furnish psychotropic medications and short-term therapies to treat mental health conditions in accordance with standardized procedures.
- Provide brief psychotherapeutic interventions in conjunction with evaluation and management services in accordance with standardized procedures.
- Monitor and continuously improve patient outcomes.
- Maintain timely and accurate charting of clinical encounters in an Electronic Health Records (EHR) platform.
- Accurately code clinical encounters with CPT and diagnosis codes.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and professional relationships with patients and colleagues.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive compensation package built on base salary plus incentive bonus with uncapped earning potential!
- Total Compensation range up to $200k
- Productivity Incentive Bonus
- Signing Bonus
- Four weeks of PTO
- Paid CME hours
- 401K with a 4% match
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision/disability insurance plans
- Malpractice insurance with tail end
- Dedicated and welcoming support staff
- Valid and current, unrestricted, California NP and Furnishing license without any disciplinary action(s)
- Valid degree, Master’s degree (or higher), from an accredited institution.
- Valid California DEA registration
- ANCC PMHNP Board Certification
- 1 year of experience in outpatient or inpatient settings
- Autonomous practice ability
- Child, adolescent, or adult experience
- Proficiency with EHR
- Telehealth experience and a high comfort level of working with technology
- Compassionate and motivated Team Player