Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Mindful Health Solutions (MHS) is seeking a full-time Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) for our Seattle or Tacoma area offices.
Founded in 2008, Mindful Health Solutions provides comprehensive mental health care with innovative, evidence-based treatment options. At the core of our mission, we're a "patients first,” insurance-based organization with accessible psychiatric and psychotherapeutic services.
- Perform comprehensive psychiatric evaluations that include evaluation of mental status, current psychiatric symptoms and functioning, and other relevant health histories.
- Administer treatment plans in accordance with standardized procedures.
- General outpatient psychiatry-typical cases include: anxiety, depression, ADHD, OCD, bipolar disorder, PTSD.
- Deliver interventional treatments including TMS, Esketamine (Spravato), and work closely with experienced clinical leadership team that has been applying innovative treatment protocols for years supported by positive patient outcome data.
- New patient consults are 60 minutes with 30-minute follow ups.
- Furnish psychotropic medications and short-term therapies to treat mental health conditions in accordance with standardized procedures.
- Provide brief psychotherapeutic interventions in conjunction with evaluation and management services in accordance with standardized procedures.
- Monitor and continuously improve patient outcomes.
- Maintain timely and accurate charting of clinical encounters in an Electronic Health Records (EHR) platform.
- Accurately code clinical encounters with CPT and diagnosis codes.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and professional relationships with patients and colleagues.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary $175k- $180k base
- Incentive plans
- Generous signing bonus
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Paid CME hours (in addition to accrued PTO)
- 401K with a 4% match
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision/disability insurance plans
- Malpractice insurance
- Valid and current, unrestricted, Washington NP and Furnishing license without any disciplinary action(s)
- Valid degree, Master’s degree (or higher), from an accredited institution.
- Valid Washington DEA registration
- ANCC PMHNP Board Certification
- 1 year of experience in outpatient or inpatient settings
- Autonomous practice ability
- Child, adolescent, or adult experience
- Proficiency with EHR
- Telehealth experience and a high comfort level of working with technology
- Compassionate and motivated Team Player